Monday, September 24, 2012

Toy Rotation, So Far a Success!

Zaehring_20120915_162039_IMG_7535.jpg

I swapped out toy set 1 for set 2 this week and Judah has been having so much fun playing with these toys (once he discovered they were new in his baskets). We’ve rotate between blocks, books, laptop, trucks, racecars, and the kitchen. With a visit to the deck or backyard also thrown in. I love that he’s doing such dedicated play now, not sure if its the age or this toy rotation, but it can’t be hurting. I decided we need to probably rotate the moving toys (fire truck and grocery cart) at least in and out of his room. He’s also definitely taking more of an interest in books then he has previously which I love. One thing to note when I reorganize for Christmas and Birthday, probably can remove the ring stacker and some of the other babyish things, he just isn’t interested in them much.

Zaehring_20120915_083947_IMG_7523.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment