Friday, September 21, 2012

Judah's Kitchen

Zaehring_20120827_104242_IMG_7283.jpg

I found a really cute blue, wooden kitchen on craigslist this weekend. It came with a bunch of wood food that you can “cut” up, as well as dishes and pots and pans. I set it up and we brought Judah in to see it, unfortunately we forgot the patio door open so he totally didn’t see it in his qwest to get outside. After bringing him back in and putting him right in front of it he was super excited and started playing immediately. I think he played for over 2 hours with it, we had to make him stop at 6:30 to eat some dinner, which is actually very late for his dinner, he usually gets cranky for it by 5:45. This morning he was right back at it and kept pulling me over to it. One cute thing he kept doing was laying the pillow on the floor, pulling me over by the finger, and wanting me to lay down beside him. Not sit, lay down. Not sure where that was coming from, maybe he realized I should be comfy for all that playing he would be doing. Overall, a pretty successful CL find!

No comments:

Post a Comment