Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of Pre-School


Judah started preschool on Tuesday. It was a big day for all of us. I was a bit worried because of his separation anxiety that started after Samuel was born. Thankfully his teacher is great and very understanding. She was able to help him while I left and he was just fine. I was thankful to receive a text telling me this from my friend who checked in on his class after I had left. He was very excited to see me at pick up and told me, grandma, Jentry, and his Dad all about his day. (The picture above was actually taken after school as it was a bit hard getting him there, much less taking the picture.) On Judah's second day of school it was chapel day so he wore his button up shirt (a flannel, the only button up one we have). He was excited that Daddy said he would wear his flannel too and agreed to a front step photo with Daddy (notice they also both have their backpacks).

No comments:

Post a Comment