Friday, June 28, 2013

Drinking Problems


So remember that scene in Airplane when he says “that’s when my drinking problem started” and then throws the water in his face? Well, seems I’ve developed some of that. It has been going on for years but recently I’ve had a flair up. Yesterday I was drinking from my Starbucks reusable cup (the plastic ones with a lid that look like their disposable ones). Its actually like a sippy cup because it has a lid, even so, I managed to miss the drinking hole and pour my drink all down the front of my shirt. Then today I went to take a big swig out of my wide mouth Nalgene, which I have a drinking spout inserted into, and overshot my swig and the water came out of the second hole on y drinking spout, all over my face and down my shirt. Anyway, this happens way more frequently than I like to admit, just thought I’d share because its a bit humorous when it happens, unless it happens to be red colored and land on the carpet or a nice shirt. So if I show up with a wet shirt you’ll know what’s going on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment